Want to delete your Google Account? You are at place to find out how to delete your Google account permanently from Google, for deleting your Google account follow these steps.
How to delete a Google Account
- First go to Gmail sign in
- Type your email or user name and click on next button.
- Now type your password and click on next button.
- Then go to google app menu and click on Account
- Welcome page will appear to this page click on manage your data & personalization
- Then tap on Delete a service or your account.
- Then click on Delete your account
- Then it again ask for password to conformed that account belong to you, type your password to continue.
- Then tick on both following to accept that your are agreed to Google term and conditions.
- Then a page will appear with a notice “if you accidentally delete your Google account, you have short time to recover it.” If you are agreed to delete your account ignore this your Google account is delete
Google doesn’t determine to what extent it holds back to really eradicate your data after you make your solicitation. On the off chance that you adjust your perspective, there’s an opportunity you can recoup your Gmail address and messages.
Erasing a whole Google Account implies that the substance in your Google Drive, Google Calendar and Google Photos records will be lost and you will never again approach memberships acquired on YouTube or Google Play with that record, (for example, applications, films, games, music and TV appears). On the off chance that there is a Google Chrome program matched up with the erased Google Account, the program’s data, including bookmarks, will be erased also.