If you want to install Windows OS on your Mac, Boot Camp is one of the best ways to install windows on Mac. there was a great gaming experience or you just want to use Windows 10 on Apple’s svelte hardware.
How do I use Windows 10 on a Mac?
These are the way how to get it all set up.
What user will need before you install Windows 10 on your Mac
Before Installing Windows 10 on Mac, Make sure user have a Mac device supporting Windows 10. directly from Apple, these are the friendly models:
- MacBook Air (2012 and later)
- MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- MacBook (2015 and later)
- Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
- iMac (2012 and later)
- Mac mini (2012 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
Users must have a Mac that can be supporting Windows 10. Make sure user have a minimum of 64GB of free space on a hard drive for installing windows 10. In the installation process, Users can set the Windows drive partition according to user needs.
Now, the user updates their Mac’s OS device to ensure there are no compatibility troubles. Users can perform a backup of there Mac device in the (rare) case that something goes wrong.
How to download windows 10 ISO files
For start, we need to buy Windows 10 ISO file from the Microsoft official website. We can easily download it straight to your internal hard disc drive.
- For download Microsoft Windows 10 ISO visit Microsoft website.
- Then go to the Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download page.
- Then Click on dropdown menudown below Select edition.
- Then Click on Windows 10in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update User can download the Creators Update when Windows once it is installed.
- Click on Confirm button.
- Then Click on dropdown menuand Select language.
- After selecting language.
- Click on Confirm button
- Then Click on 64-bit Download button.
- Then Click on Save. The ISO file will now start downloading.
When the file has finished downloading, Congratulation your windows 10 file is downloaded successfully.