how to save contacts in Gmail account? is not a big problem. You can save your contacts on your Gmail account just on a few steps. We are here to guide you just follow the following steps.
How to save contacts in Gmail account?
Add a contact
- Firstly open your android phone
- Then open the Contacts app from the menu.
- At the top right, tap on the Add button.
- Enter the name and phone number or an email.
- To pick the account where you want to save the contact: Next to your Gmail account, tap the Down arrow.
- To add more details about the name: Next to “Name,” tap the right Down arrow.
- To add a picture: At the top of the page, tap Add contact photo.
- To enter more information, like a street address or notes: Tap More fields.
- When you’re finished, tap the Save button.